- I am currently using Fedora Silverblue.
- Sometimes I have to use Microsoft Office or need to test my web apps in Safari. Therefore, I have a Windows and a Mac OS VM.
- I am mainly using three keyboards. The one of my laptop, a custom build DZ60 with Cherry MX Silent Browns and a Lily58 Pro with Aliaz Silents.
- I use two mices a Logitech MX Master 2S and a Kensington SlimBlade Trackball.
- I use neovim in combination with tmux and zsh as my primary coding environment. You can find my dotfiles here.
- Firefox has been my main browser since I move everything to Linux back in 2010.
- Obsidian is my go-to app for notetaking and knowledge management.
- GIMP and Inkscape are my favorite tools for designing everything.
- I am also using a bunch of other desktop apps, which you can find in my Ansible Playbook
- I use a managed Nextcloud instance called Storage Share from Hetzner.
- I also backup my maschines to a Storage Box from Hetzner with borgmatic.
- I am also trying to keep my system configure with an Ansible Playbook. You can find it here.